I love experimenting with different fruit juices and coming up with new and delicious drinks. Sometimes, though, I find a fantastic recipe online and add some ginger syrup for a little spicy-sweet twist. Here is a refreshing and delicious fruit slush recipe I found:
- One 6-oz can of thawed lemonade concentrate
- One 6-oz can of thawed orange juice concentrate
- One 1 pound 4ounce can crushed pineapple
- One 12 ounce can of ginger ale
- One cup of sugar (sugar substitute okay)
- Three sliced bananas
- One 10 ounce package of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of Kilimanjaro Sunrise Ginger Syrup
- Combine lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale, crushed pineapple with juice, ginger syrup and sugar
- Blend well then add bananas and strawberries.
- Pour mixture into individual plastic cups and freeze.
This recipe will yield 24 servings.
Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving.